Saturday, January 1, 2011

Treasured in the New Year

One of our newest shops, MadAboutScraps was just treasured by an Etsy fan.  Check out her beautiful treasury below. 

'My Daughter, My Soul' by AetherialEyes

When my daughtere was born, it felt like I was looking into my own soul. I don't even remember what life was like before she arrived. Now, she is turning 17 and is getting lovelier with each passing day. This collection celebrates the lasting bond between a mother and daughter. I love you Pussycat...

MOM'S WHISPERS....

$12.50
Mommy and Me . hand...

$55.00
I LOVE THAT YOU'...

$6.00
New Year Sale - Edw...

$3.50
Mother and Baby Bir...

$30.00
Mother and Daughter...

$36.00
Mother Daughter Pur...

$170.00
A Mother's Love

$18.00
THREE Crochet Beani...

$60.00
Mother Daughter Apr...

$52.00
Mom A daughters fir...

$18.00
Stillness & Motion ...

$17.00
Soccer Mom Key Fob ...

$7.00
Such a big miracle ...

$26.99
Adore Daughter Litt...

$29.95
They Called Her Hon...

$15.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...